Fat Ninja Studios
New Applicants Read This First!!!!!! 200px-USSTRATCOM_emblem
Fat Ninja Studios
New Applicants Read This First!!!!!! 200px-USSTRATCOM_emblem
Fat Ninja Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fat Ninja Studios

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Applicants Read This First!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RagingAntibody
Admin
Admin
RagingAntibody

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2006-12-05

New Applicants Read This First!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Applicants Read This First!!!!!!   New Applicants Read This First!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2006 10:06 am

Currently looking for some people who love to play games. Feel free to apply, i'll get in touch with you, we'll play some games, then see what we can do from there on. this forum reaches for all video game enthusiasts, on whatever system. from PC gaming to battling it out over a hand-held. we make friends worldwide. once you join, more topics and categories will be unlocked for members. Also, you don't have to be an online player currently, even if your just looking for help on games or even computer programs that aren't related to gaming (i.e. DVD Ripping, HTML and Javascripting) apply to join. Many topics are private and therefore can't be seen until you become a member.

Rules for Members who want to join.

We don't tolerate cheating online. If you wanna cheat during single player or boost a character to get achievements is one thing, but not to win matches and certainly not to be invincible during multiplayer.

No sore losers. if you lost, get over it, its a video game.

Don't start shit with people in the forum. You may disagree with em, debate em, but we don't want anyone calling each other poop-heads over a dispute.

TO APPLY: register an account, and then send me a message so that I can approve your account (set up this way to prevent bots.)

gamertag: ragingantibody
aim: eye sh0t u d0wn
demonoid: ragingantibody

Last edited by RagingAntibody on Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:48 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://fat-ninja.forumotion.com

New Applicants Read This First!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fat Ninja Studios :: Public Access :: Application-
Jump to: